The funniest comedians who regularly perform in Wisconsin's Fox Valley are competing this summer in a two-round competition to determine the 2022 FUNNIEST OF THE FOX VALLEY Comedy Competition!
ROUND ONE - Friday June 24th
Doors open 7:00pm, Show starts 8:00pm
Comedy City Theatre
365 Main Ave, Suite E, De Pere, WI
*19 Performers will compete in Round One for 8 spots to move on to the Championship Round July 16th.
Winners of Round One will 100% be determined by audience vote.
CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND - Saturday July 16th
Doors open 6:30pm, Show starts 7:00pm
Time Community Theater
445 N Main Street, Oshkosh, WI
*Championship Winner will be determined by 50% audience vote and 50% vote
of special guest judges from "Off the Rails Podcast": Tom, Molly & Will!
Participant Information & Rules:
1. Registration period has ended.
2. Participants Must reside within 25 miles of Wisconsin's Fox Valley Region, or if you live outside of the Fox Valley Region participants must have performed comedy live at four open mics or paid shows in the Fox Valley with in last year (list location & host of shows).
3. Comedy performances may include: Stand-up Comedy or Musical Comedy.
4. You must perform original material.
5. Every performer receives 2 free comp tickets (Will Call) for your guests to the Round One Competition, and 6 free tickets if accepted to the Championship. Email the name of your comps to email@example.com
6. For Round One: Sets are to be between 4 to 5 minutes in length. Disqualification for going over 5:20 minutes.
7. For Championship Round: Sets are to be between 7 to 8 minutes in length. Disqualification for going over 8:20 minutes.
8. Lineup order will be announced at least a week before each show.
9. Winners of Round One will 100% be determined by audience vote. Championship Winner will be determined by 50% audience vote and 50% vote of special guest judges from "Off the Rails Podcast": Tom, Molly & Will!
10. Contestants that advance to he Championship Round 7/16/22 will receive professional stage photos from Dream Lit Studios!
11. Cash prize of $500.00 and 2 future booking opportunities will be offered to the winner of the Championship Round.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org